Welcome to the 2019 United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll Washington D.C. Marathon & 1/2 Marathon!
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
BEFORE THE RACE
Look-up Your Bib Number
- CLICK HERE to find out your Bib Number!
Experienced pacers will help you reach the finish line at your goal time. Visit the Pace Team booth at the Health and Fitness Expo to join.
Half Marathon: 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, 3:00
Full Marathon: 3:10, 3:30, 3:40, 3:50, 4:00, 4:10, 4:25, 4:40, 5:00
Abbott World Marathon Majors
- The United Airlines Rock 'n' Roll Washington D.C.Marathon is eligible for the Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group Rankings. Marathoners who toe the line on the morning of March 9 will join runners around the world in pursuing points toward a world ranking and an invitation to the 2020 Virgin London Marathon.
- CLICK HERE for more information.
*maps are subject to change
- Marathon - 5.5 Hours
- Half Marathon - 4 Hours
- 5K - 2 Hours
AFTER THE RACE
- Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Concert Series - Carbon Leaf
- Marathon Finisher Zone:
- Extra perks and massages available to Marathon Finishers!
- Age Group Awards Presentation:
- 5K Overall Awards: 9:15AM
- Half Marathon & Marathon Overall Awards: 10:45AM
- Half Marathon Age Group Awards: 12:15PM
- Marathon Age Group Awards: 12:35PM
- Results will be available on the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series App immediately after the race.
- Download the App
- Select "United Airlines Rock 'n' Roll Washington D.C."
- Search your Bib Number or Name
- CLICK HERE to view your perks!
Available at the Rock 'n' Roll Booth during Expo Hours!
- Date: March 28, 2020
- Marathon: $69.00
- Half Marathon: $59.00
- 5K: $30.00