All information provided on this page is subject to change.
*PBR and The Veterans Day Parade will both take place on November 11th, in and around the race road closures, please expect additional delays during those events.
- Saturday and Sunday Road Closures and Freeway/Ramp Closures*
- Marathon, Half Marathon, and 10k Course Map *
- 5k Course Map *
- No Parking Zones *-Coming Soon!
- Road Closure Notice *-Coming Soon!
Alternate Access to Popular Destinations – Coming Soon!
- Suggestions on how to cross the strip during the race *
- Alternate access to WEST side Las Vegas Blvd hotels *
- Alternate access to EAST side Las Vegas Blvd hotels *
- Alternate access to DOWNTOWN hotels *
- Regional Justice Center/Marriage License Bureau
- Smith Center Access
- Alternate Downtown Access
*Requires free Adobe Reader to view and print
Use the free Waze App on your smart phone for point to point directions on race day around road closures!
Be Aware. Plan Ahead
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course. Please note that there have been course modifications since last year’s event, so please plan accordingly.
- The Toyota Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon, ½ Marathon & 10k will bring tens of thousands of runners and walkers to Las Vegas, in addition to thousands of spectators, family and friends.
- Back again this year, the marathon and half marathon courses will be run at night!
- To round out a full weekend of racing, the Saturday night Rock 'n' Roll 5K presented by Brooks' will take place on November 10!
- Get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the Road Closures in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route or added travel time.
- Join the festivities! Las Vegas residents are encouraged to visit the free Health & Fitness Expo at the Las Vegas Convention Center, volunteer during race weekend and/or line the course to cheer runners.
Most road closures and detours will be in effect between the hours of 2:30 pm and 11:00 pm on Sunday, November 11*. Between 2:30 pm and 3:00 p.m., Police and event personnel may implement a soft closure along the entire race course. The streets will reopen on a rolling basis as soon as the last participant has passed and all course support materials have been removed. Streets along the earlier miles of the route will open earlier than roads along the end of the route. Please review the road closure grid and course map for more information. Residents and businesses located near the race course are urged to plan ahead and to be aware of road closure schedules and alternate access routes.
*Please note, a few portions of Las Vegas Blvd will be closed earlier or reopened later due to start line set-up/finish line set-up and breakdown. Please consult the road closure grid for a complete list of road closures and times.
Road Closure Map
This map outlines the road closures, highlights alternate routes and provides access information for popular destinations which will be affected by road closures during the race. Google Maps does NOT take into account the road closures on race day. To request assistance with alternate directions please contact the Rock ‘n’ Roll marathon community relations team by completing the contact form.
Google Maps does NOT take into account the road closures on race day. To request assistance with alternate directions please contact the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series community relations team by completing the community contact form.
Public Transportation Information
Regional Transportation Commission RTC riders should expect various route detours and delays throughout much of the fixed route system on race day, from approximately 1:30 pm to 11:00 pm. Due to marathon road closures, Deuce on the Strip and Strip & Downtown Express service on Las Vegas Blvd will operate on detour during this time; regular routing will resume as soon as roads are opened. For additional information before race day, call RTC Customer Service at 228-7433 (RIDE) or visit their marathon event detour page here.
Streets along the race course will be marked with No Parking signs. Vehicles in violation of these posted signs will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense. A complete list of No-Parking zones can will be added soon.
For More Information
If your question is not answered on this website, please complete this community contact form so we may better assist you.
One Price. Your Season. Rock 'n' Roll