Thursday, April 22, 2021
Saturday, April 24, 2021
Give meaning to your miles. Help St. Jude lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Participants who register 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 11:59pm PST or SELL OUT
To request a deferral of your registration please email [email protected]
Raise money with no minimum fundraising commitment and qualify for various St. Jude items based on the amount raised.
*Free race entry and other benefits of the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels are not included If you're already a Classic St. Jude Hero and interested in upgrading to a commitment level, let us know!