Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit in order to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: January 15-16, 2021
- Location: Phoenix Convention Center, South Hall F-G
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, January 15: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, January 16: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Phoenix Convention Center website
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Phoenix.
- Take the Metro to the 3rd Street/Washington (westbound) or 3rd Street/Jefferson (eastbound) station. The Phoenix Convention Center is north of Jefferson, between Monroe and Washington.
- Free and open to the public
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.