At a Glance
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2020
Start Time: 6:30AM
Time Limit: TBD
* Times subject to change
Distance: 7.4 miles
Start Line: Columbus at Monroe, behind the Art Institute
Finish Line: Grant Park, Columbus Dr and Congress Pkwy
Course Map: 2020 12K Course Map
*Map subject to change
Start and finish at beautiful Grant Park. Run along the Chicago River and weave through the streets of downtown Chicago. Each turn is filled with the sights and sounds of Chicagoland.
Gatorade Endurance Formula will be available on race day with Lemon-Lime at every other aid station.
This Endurance formula is a specialized sports drink formulated nearly 2x the sodium and 3x the potassium of traditional Gatorade, with no artificial flavors and a light taste.
- Scenic Course Along Lake Michigan
- Finish Line Festival
- Live Local Bands on the Course
- Plentiful Course Support
- Technical Participant T-Shirt
- Spirited Cheer Squads on Course
- Exclusive Finisher Medal
- Gear Bag
- A Beer at the Finish Line Festival
- Admission to the Two-Day Health and Fitness Expo