Rock 'n' Roll Clearwater features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutritional information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: October 23-24, 2020
- Location: Coachman Park *subject to change
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, October 23 - 12:00PM-6:00PM
- Saturday, October 24 - 9:00AM-5:00PM
- Parking: Metered and parking garages available
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
- Can't make it to the Expo? Race Day Bib Pick-up is now available!
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.