Packet pick-up location: TBC
Pick up your race packet, T-shirt and baggage check bag at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Race Number Collection.
All Half Marathon and 10K runners who did not opt for postage must pick up their bib number, baggage check bag and T-shirt.
Half Marathon, 10K & 5K Race Packs
- Will have the option to be mailed to all Irish and UK residents who register before 27 June and chose the postal upgrade.
- All International runners will need to pick up their race packs during packet pickup on 9-10 August.
- There is no packet pickup on race day for the Half Marathon or 10K.
- Packet pick up will also be available for 5K runners on Saturday morning.
If you are an International participant or have registered after June 27th you must collect your Rock ‘n’ Roll Dublin Race Info Pack from Packet Pickup on Friday or Saturday. You will not be able to participate without it as it includes your race number, and vital information for race day.
In order to collect your race number at Packet Pickup, you MUST bring your Confirmation Sheet and Photo ID to Packet Pick-up in order to receive your race number and timing tag that is affixed to the race number.
All Fun Run numbers are 100% collected on site, this may be done from Packet Pickup, or from the Information tent near in the Finish Festival area after 10:00am on Sunday 12th August.
PACKET PICKUP LOCATION AND TIMES
- Dates: Friday, 9th and Saturday, 10th August
- Location: TBC
- Opening Hours:
- Friday, 9th August: TBC– All Distances
- Saturday, 10th August: TBC – Half, 10K & Fun Run ONLY
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Meet your Pacer team: If you want to run with a pacer, this is a great opportunity to meet the runners who will help you achieve your target time!
- 5K Pickup – on site, race morning
- Saturday, 10th August: TBC
If you did not elect to have your 5K packet mailed, you must collect your race number from Packet Pickup on FRIDAY ONLY, or from the Bib Pickup tent near the 5K start line.
Participant Packet Pick Up
IF YOU DID NOT OPT FOR POSTAGE, YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR OWN RACE PACKET AND RACE NUMBER AT THE EXPO PRIOR TO THE RACE. NO EXCEPTIONS. PHOTO I.D. IS REQUIRED.
CONFIRMATION SHEETS – Race Number Pickup
Follow these steps when picking up your packet at the Expo:
1. In order to pick up your race pack at the Expo, you will need to bring your confirmation email & a form of Photo I.D.
2. Your confirmation email can be in a digital or paper form.
3. If you would like to change your corral, please proceed to the Solutions desk located in the packet pick-up area after you have collected your race number.
PLEASE NOTE, THERE ARE NO CORRAL CHANGES ON RACE MORNING