2019 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Marathon & 1/2 Marathon
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for the #StripatNight. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
BEFORE THE RACE
Look-Up Your Bib Number
- CLICK HERE to find your Bib Number!
- Half Marathon - BLUE BIB
- Half Marathon - GREEN BIB
- Half Marathon - YELLOW BIB
- Saturday 5K
Health and Fitness Expo
- Date: November 14 – 16, 2019
- Location: Las Vegas Convention Center, Hall S1 (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Thursday, November 14: 3:00PM - 6:00PM
- Friday, November 15: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
- Saturday, November 16: 9:00AM - 6:00PM
Strip At Night Information
Our friends at the Las Vegas Running Club will provide the Official Pace Team for race day! Experienced pacers will help you reach the finish line at your goal time. Pace teams are FREE and open to all participants. Visit the Pace Team booth at the Health and Fitness Expo presented by Intermountain Healthcare to join.
- Map: Walking to the Start Village
- Saturday 5K
- 10K Start Village
- Marathon | Half Marathon Start Village
- Marathon | Half | 10K Finish Line
- Marathon - 5 hours
- Half Marathon - 4 Hours
- 10K - 1 Hour and 35 Minutes
- 5K - 1 Hour
AFTER THE RACE
- Come As You Are post-race parties
- Awards Presentation for Marathon & Half Marathon
- Results will be available on the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series App immediately after the race.
- Download the App
- Select "Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas"
- Search your Bib Number or Name
- Check out your Runner Perks!
2020 Presale Available at Expo
Secure your spot on the #StripatNight November 14-15, 2020 for the lowest price of the year. Visit the Rock 'n' Roll Booth in the Health and Fitness Expo to receive your FREE limited-edition tee.