The Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store.
- Date: May 31 – June 1, 2019
- Location: San Diego Convention Center, Halls D - F
- Expo Hours:
Friday, May 31: 11:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday, June 1: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the San Diego Convention Center website
- Parking: Parking at the San Diego Convention Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the San Diego Convention Center. There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown rel="noopener noreferrer" San Diego. The San Diego Trolley Green line has two stops (Convention Center and Gaslamp Quarter) directly in front of the San Diego Convention Center
- Free and open to the public
- NOTE: All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family member’s under any circumstance.All runners must pick up their own packet at the expo. An adult may pick up a packet for a child under 18.