HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO
LOCATION: Savannah International Trade & Convention Center, 1 International Drive, Hutchinson Island – Savannah, GA
- BY CAR: Participants can drive directly to the Convention Center on Hutchinson Island (via the Talmadge Memorial Bridge) and park for FREE at or near the Convention Center.
- BY FERRY: Participants can also park in Historic Downtown Savannah or walk from downtown hotels and take the FREE Savannah Belles Water Ferry across the Savannah River to the Convention Center on Hutchinson Island.
PLEASE NOTE: Friday will be extremely busy when most out-of-town participants arrive. Please plan ahead and give yourself extra time. LOCALS: Make Thursday your day! If you’re able, please join us at the Expo on Thursday, October 31 @ 3-7 pm
SATURDAY RACE DAY
- START LINE: Bay St. & Bull St.
- START VILLAGE: Emmet Park, 4089 E Bay St.
- FINISH LINE: Drayton St. at E. Park Ave.
- FINISH LOCATION: Forsyth Park
- START TIME: 7:30 am
- CONVENTION CENTER PARKING AND FERRY TO THE START: Passes coming soon!
- Limited parking is available for runners only at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center on Hutchinson Island. All cars must be parked by 6:00 am. We encourage carpooling.
- Parking reservations MUST be made in advance online or at the Health & Fitness Expo (if available). You MUST then pick up your parking pass at the Health & Fitness Expo October 31 – November 1 and have it displayed in your car to park in this lot on race morning.
- After parked, participants take the FREE ferry (service begins at 4:30 am) from the Convention Center to the Waving Girl Landing near the start village. After the race, take the ferry back (from either landing) to your vehicle.
- DOWNTOWN GARAGES: Passes coming soon!
- Limited PAID parking ($10) is available for runners in Historic Downtown Savannah. Runners may pre-purchase a parking pass to one designated garage in the downtown area. All cars must be parked by 6:00 am. We encourage carpooling.
- Runners may pre-purchase a parking pass to one designated garaged in the downtown area in advance online or at the Health & Fitness Expo (if available). You MUST then pick up your parking pass at the Health & Fitness Expo October 31 - November 1 and have it displayed in your car on race morning.
We strongly encourage participants and spectators staying on Tybee Island and at Airport Hotels take the official Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah Shuttles by Old Town Trolley to and from the race. Shuttle tickets coming soon!