1 MILE Register
At a Glance
Haven’t you always wanted to see how fast you can run a mile? This year, we are moving the mile off the sand and onto the street and boardwalk. This is your opportunity to test your speed on a flat course with just two turns.
Date: Saturday, August 31, 2019
- 8:15 a.m. - Super Speedy - 6:00 and under
- 8:25 a.m. - Speedy - 6:01 - 8:00 / mile
- 8:35 a.m. - Fast - 8:01 - 10:00 / mile
- 8:45 a.m. – Not as fast - 10:01 and up
- 9:00 a.m. - Kids Race 1 - Ages 8-12
- 9:15 a.m. - Kids Race 2 - Ages 8 and under
Time Limit: 15 minutes
*Times subject to change
Start Line: 21st Street and Atlantic
Finish Line: Boardwalk at 13th Street
Course Map: 1 Mile PDF Course Map
About the Course
Run for the fun of it! From the start line at 21st and Atlantic, run south on Atlantic, and turn onto the boardwalk at 10th Street before heading north to the finish line on the boardwalk at 13th Street.
Be rewarded at the finish line of Saturday's 1 Mile with a dashing medal, complimentary beer and scenic ocean view!
- Scenic Course
- Exclusive Finisher Medal
- Gear Bag
- Plentiful Course Support
- A Beer at the Finish Line Festival
- Admission to the Two-Day Health and Fitness Expo