Welcome to the 2019 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon! Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
BEFORE THE RACE
- We have partnered with Sole Sports Running to provide the Official Pace Team for the Marathon and Half Marathon.
- Visit the Pace Team booth at the Health and Fitness Expo to learn more.
- Pace Groups for the Full Marathon:
- 3:30, 3:40, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45, 5:00 and 5:30
- Pace Groups for the Half Marathon:
- 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45, and 3:00
Abbott World Marathon Majors
- The Humana Rock 'n' Roll Arizona Marathon is proud to be the first in the series eligible for the Abbott World Marathon Majors Wanda Age Group Rankings. Marathoners who toe the line on the morning of January 20th in Phoenix will join runners around the world in pursuing points toward a world ranking and in invitation to the 2020 Virgin London Marathon.
- CLICK HERE for more information.
Athletes with Disabilities Event Rules - Pushed Athletes, Push Rim, Hand Cycles
- CLICK HERE to view the rules
*Please review this information prior to picking up your packet as it includes important safety information.
- Marathon Start Line Venue Map
- Half Marathon & 10K Start Line Venue Map
- Sunday Finish Line Venue Map
- 5K & KiDS ROCK Venue Map
- 1 Mile Venue Map
- Marathon - 7 Hours
- Half Marathon - 4 Hours
- 10K - 2 Hours
- 5K - 1 Hour
- 1 Mile - 1 Hour
- KiDS ROCK - N/A
AFTER THE RACE
- Toyota Rock 'n' Roll Concert Series Headliner: The Plain White T's
- Runner Perks
- 2020 Presale (coming soon)