Getting to the Expo
Directions to Events
*Please arrive one hour before your race to allow time to park/get dropped off and warm up (race day).
To the Expo: Take I-5 to Carlsbad Village Drive, exit west. The Expo is on Roosevelt Street, between Grand Avenue and Carlsbad Village Drive.
- Street parking is available throughout the Village of Carlsbad.
- There is a large parking lot on State Street just north of Grand Avenue
- Additional street parking can be found east of I-5 on Carlsbad Village Dr.
- We encourage participants to carpool and use the Tamarack, Las Flores and Vista Way exits.
Race Day Parking & Transportation
Parking at the Event
Street parking is available throughout the Village of Carlsbad. We encourage participants to carpool and use the Tamarack, Las Flores, and Vista Way exits. In addition to street parking, there are also the following lots:
- Large parking lot on State Street just north of Grand Avenue
- Parking available within the Village Faire shopping center, just across the train tracks on Carlsbad Village Dr.
Planning to take the train over race weekend? Carlsbad is home to the ‘Carlsbad Village Station’ in the heart of downtown, conveniently located next to the start/finish lines and Health & Fitness Expo.
Getting Around the City
Getting a ride is now easier than ever with Uber and Lyft! You won’t have a problem ordering one of these services to drive you around town in style!
Race day road closures may impact your travel to and from rel="noopener noreferrer" the event. Be aware and plan ahead by studying our rel="noopener noreferrer" road closure list and alternate rel="noopener noreferrer" access information here. You can also download the free Waze app on your smart point for point to point directions around road closures on race day.
THERE ARE OVER 30 ROCK 'N' ROLL RACES ACROSS THE GLOBE, WE'LL HELP YOU GET THERE.
OUR SPONSORS THAT MAKE THIS HAPPEN