REGISTRATION IS CLOSED.
Sign-up below to get notified when registration will open!
With the health and safety of our community being an utmost priority, and based on the mandate from the Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events in relation to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon, originally scheduled for July 18-19 cannot take place in 2020 and will not return in 2021. Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series officials are working to determine options for possible future Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series events in the region. All registered participants of the 2020 Rock ‘n’ Roll Chicago Half Marathon will be receiving an email with further information. If you have additional questions or do not receive the email with further information, please contact [email protected].
In what has been a continually evolving and challenging time globally, we recognize that this may come as a disappointment but look forward to providing participants with an exceptional event experience in the future.
- Participants who register 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Handcycle Note: The safety of our Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series participants is always our first concern. Course structure, road closures, speed and local permitting may create hazards for Handcycles. Accordingly, those who wish to use Handcycles must separately apply for such use via email at [email protected]. Each request will be reviewed within the context of each Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 11:59pm PST
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Protector option via Allianz Global Assistance at the time of registration and have a covered reason. See full coverage details.
- On or before June 4, 2020: You may defer your race entry to the following year for a $45 deferral fee. Entries will only be deferred to the following year for the same city and distance of your current registration. Deferral fees are non-refundable. Please Note:
- Deferral fees are non-refundable.
- Only Marathon and Half Marathon entries can be deferred.
- We will send you a registration link for the following years event within two weeks of general registration opening where you will be asked to pay the deferral fee of $45.00, plus Active processing fees
- Should you be unable to compete the at the event the following year, you will not be eligible to defer again
To request a deferral of your registration please email [email protected], on or before June 4, 2020.