Get ready to #RuntheRockies for the ninth year of the Rock 'n' Roll Denver Half Marathon! We are about to amplify your experience with more music and entertainment, more runner support and more ways to celebrate your accomplishment than ever before! From re-vamped participant t-shirts, tech savvy medals, mile markers that literally ROCK and so much more. Scroll down to check out everything #RnRDenver, then REGISTER to make sure you're part of our best year yet!
Colorado natives, Dragondeer, will hit the stage at Rock 'n' Roll Denver Half Marathon. With their thick blues rock sound, you will hear traces of early Led Zeppelin with their hybrid Mississippi Delta blues and 1960s psychedelic rock. Their hit song "Don’t That Feel Good” is a folk-blues song with amazing percussion choices. Dragondeer is rapidly propelling onto the Denver music scene and they will be treating you after your race at Rock 'n' Roll Denver! Check out some of their hits below!
THE NEW AND IMPROVED EXPERIENCE
In 2018, we’re bringing you more music and course entertainment, more support and more ways to celebrate than ever before. From mile markers that literally rock, more gel and aid stations, bigger and better band stages and so much more, this is one year you’ll be glad you’re running with us! Check out some of the new additions for this year’s race below.
- New, Illuminated Start Line Corral Markers
- Improved Visibility Pacer Signs
- New Bib-Tag Timing Technology
- New Mobile App W/ Improved Participant Tracking
- Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series Custom Spotify Playlists
- Improved On Course Band Stages
- Improved Mile Markers that (literally) Rock
- More Gel and Aid Stations On Course
- Improved Start and Finish Lines