Saturday, October 20, 2018
Sunday, October 21, 2018
RUN FOR FREE - ROCK FOR ST. JUDE
Join us in supporting the lifesaving work of St. Jude and you’ll run for free! St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. Give meaning to your miles – choose your fundraising level and get ready to rock! Learn more about St. Jude.
RUN FOR CHARITY
Make every step of your run count when you run for charity and earn the exclusive Heart of Rock 'n' Roll Charity medal! Pick your favorite cause and start making a difference today.
ROCK CORPORATE WELLNESS PROGRAM
Are you in HR? Does your company participate in group runs/walks? Do you want to run as a team? This is the program for you!
- Participants who register 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, rel="noopener noreferrer" first responders and rel="noopener noreferrer" related government employees. rel="noopener noreferrer" The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to rel="noopener noreferrer" provide special discounts rel="noopener noreferrer" to these deserving individuals. rel="noopener noreferrer" Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Handcycle Note: The safety of our Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series participants is always our first concern. Course structure, road closures, speed and local permitting may create hazards for Handcycles. Accordingly, those who wish to use Handcycles must separately apply for such use via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Each request will be reviewed within the context of each Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 11:59pm PST
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable unless you have purchased the Registration Protector option via Allianz Global Assistance at the time rel="noopener noreferrer" of registration and have a covered reason. See full coverage details.
- On or before September 6, 2018: You may defer your race entry to the following year for a $45 deferral fee. Entries will only be deferred to the following year for the same city and distance of your current registration. Deferral fees are non-refundable.
- To defer your registration on or before September 6, 2018, please follow these steps:
- Log onto into MyEvents at https://myevents.active.com/RocknRollMarathonSeries
- Find the race for which you wish to change distance
- Click on the red “Change category” button
- Select “2018 Deferral” at the bottom of the page
- Pay the $45 deferral fee and hit the red “Complete” button at the bottom of the payment page
- You will receive an email for complimentary entry into the 2019 event (same distance, same city) when the 2019 event becomes available.
- To defer your registration on or before September 6, 2018, please follow these steps: rel="noopener noreferrer"