YMCA OF MIDDLE TENNESSEE
At a Glance
Start Time: 1:30 PM
Time Limit: None
Start Line: Nissan Stadium
Finish Line: Nissan Stadium
Course Map: KiDS ROCK Course Map PDF
Final Information: CLICK HERE
Start Corrals: CLICK HERE
Packet Pick-Up: Please view the Expo page for Packet Pick-Up hours.
*NOTE: Parents of minors are allowed to pick up their child’s materials at the expo.
Form A Team
Teachers: If you wish to form a team for your school in 2019, please send the following information to [email protected]
- School Name / Team Name
- Teacher Full Name
- School Address
- Teacher Email
- Teacher Phone
- Number of years involved
- All finishers receive a medal and t-shirt for their accomplishments.
- The program is open to kids grades K-7.
- The nationwide program is in conjunction with the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series.
- Scholarships for 50% free and reduced lunch program schools and a school fundraising program are key elements to the KiDS ROCK series.
- Running with a Child: Parents or Guardians are welcome to run with their child and do not need to register in order to do so. You will be required to wear the duplicate bib if your child is in K – 2nd Grades. Parents with children are asked to start to the back or sides to allow other children right of way.
Marathoners In The Making
- Kids can participate in this fun incentive to run 25.2 miles between now and race day at the 2019 KiDS Rock Nashville presented by YMCA of Middle Tennessee! On April 28th, the kids will come together to complete their final mile all together.
- Run 2.5 miles to move onto the next 'stop’ in Downtown Nashville.
- Once completed, take your game board to a Fleet Feet Nashville store to claim a prize! Brentwood | Green Hills | Hendersonville
For More Information: email [email protected]