- Date: Sunday, April 29th, 2018
- Location: Nissan Stadium (formerly named LP Field) and surrounding area
- Start Time: 1:00pm
- Distance: Kids in grades 1-7 is one mile | Kindergarten distance is a half mile
- Current Price: View the Register Page
- Expo Price: $35/child
At a Glance
Date: April 29th, 2018
Start Time: 01:00 PM*
Time Limit: none
* Times subject to change
Start Line: Nissan Stadium (formerly named LP Field)
Finish Line: Nissan Stadium (formerly named LP Field)
- Through four, six and eight-week training programs, kids can train with parents, teachers, coaches and friends to work toward the common goal of completing a total of 26 or 13 miles.
- On race day, participants come together to complete their final mile on the course and become official KiDS ROCK finishers.
- All finishers receive a medal and t-shirt for their accomplishments.
- The program is open to kids grades K-7.
- The training program also includes tips to help kids start and maintain an overall healthy and active lifestyle.
- The nationwide program is in conjunction with the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series.
- Scholarships for 50% free and reduced lunch program schools and a school fundraising program are key elements to the KiDS ROCK series.
- Running with a Child: Parents or Guardians are welcome to run with their child and do not need to register in order to do so. You will be required to wear the duplicate bib if your child is in K – 2nd Grades. Parents with children are asked to start to the back or sides to allow other children right of way.
Race Day Information
Health & Fitness Expo
No race experience is complete without a visit to the Health & Fitness Expo, the site to pick up your child’s race number and t-shirt. Admission is FREE. Spend time visiting the vendors as they hand out free samples, feature new products and offer discounts valid for attendees only. If your student is running with a confirmed team please check with the Team Captain to confirm pick up details. ALL CHILDREN AND FAMILIES ARE WELCOME AT THE HEALTH & FITNESS EXPO!
- April 27th: 12:00pm-7:00pm
- April 28th: 10:00am-7:00pm
- Location: Nashville Music City Center; Hall C & D (201 Fifth Avenue South Nashville, TN 37203)
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Nashville Music City Center web site
Form A Team To ROCK
Schools can register as a team to run the 1-mile on April 29th, 2018. Teams may include all grade levels from K-7th grade to participate. Fill out the survey below to form a team:
Download the 2017 Training Guide for KiDS ROCK ! The training guide helps kids track their training. Parents, coaches and teachers use this to sign off on weekly training that will help kids reach their goal of his or her final mile. This guide is full of fun activities and great information in jump starting a healthy lifestyle!
Entertainment & Sponsorship
Target and reach children by sponsoring KiDS ROCK Nashville! Various sponsorship levels and entertainment opportunities are still available. For information, please contact: Kidsrocknashville@runrocknroll.com
Rock their World – Volunteer!
Help a kid rock from the start to the finish! We need volunteers to help assist on race day. Each volunteer will receive a t-shirt and goodie bag along with the satisfaction of helping a child finish a marathon!
Race Crew Volunteer Coordinator
- Email CRamsey@Nashvillesports.com
- Phone: (615) 743-3121
For More Information