Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: February 7 – 8, 2020
- Location: New Orleans Morial Convention Center, Hall C (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, February 7: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday, February 8: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the New Orleans Morial Convention Center website
- Parking at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday & Saturday. This fee is issued by the New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown New Orleans.
- Coming from downtown, midtown or uptown? Consider using the streetcar.
REGISTER AT EXPO
Don't miss your last chance to rock with us this weekend at the Humana Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon Registration will be available at the Health & Fitness Expo taking place:
- Friday, February 7 from 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, February 8 from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
This is your last chance to join us this weekend in the Big Easy!