The Rock ‘n’ Roll San Diego Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store.
- Date: TBD
- Location: San Diego Convention Center, Halls F - H
- Expo Hours:
- Directions: For directions, please visit the San Diego Convention Center website
- Parking: Parking at the San Diego Convention Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the San Diego Convention Center. There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown San Diego. The San Diego Trolley Green line has two stops (Convention Center and Gaslamp Quarter) directly in front of the San Diego Convention Center
- Free and open to the public
- All registered participants must attend the Health & Fitness Expo and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.