Rock ‘n’ Roll San Francisco features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information, and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store.
**All registered participants must attend the expo to pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will NOT be given to friends or family members under ANY circumstance.
- Date: April 5 – 6, 2019
- Location: Pier 35 (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, April 5: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, April 6: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Parking & Directions:
- Our recommended parking garage location is the Pier 39 Parking Garage, just a short walk from the expo.
- Garage Entrances: From the Embarcadero to Beach St. and on Beach St. (between Stockton and Powell)
- Hours: 24 hours
- Cost: Friday: $10/hour (max $50 daily); Saturday: $12/hour (max $60 daily)
- Visit the Rock ‘n’ Roll Information Booth at the expo to receive 1-hour FREE parking
- Visit any PIER 39 full-service restaurant to receive an ADDITIONAL 1-hour FREE parking
- Public Transportation:
- Plan your trip to the Expo with the San Francisco Trip Planner (www.511.org).
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.