Getting to the Expo
- Parking & Directions:
- Our recommended parking garage location is the Pier 39 Parking Garage, just a short walk from the expo.
- Garage Entrances: From The Embarcadero to Beach St. and on Beach St. (between Stockton and Powell)
- Hours: 24 hours
- Cost: Friday: $10/hour (max $50 daily); Saturday: $12/hour (max $60 daily)
- Visit the PIER 39 booth at the expo to receive 1 hour FREE parking
- Visit any PIER 39 full-service restaurant to receive an ADDITIONAL 1 hour FREE parking
- Public Transportation:
- Plan your trip to the Expo with the San Francisco Trip Planner (www.511.org).
RACE DAY PARKING & TRANSPORTATION
See the Road Closures Page for additional parking and transportation information.
GETTING AROUND THE CITY
Race day road closures may impact your travel to and from the event. Be aware and plan ahead by studying our road closure list and alternate access information here. You can also download the free Waze app on your smart point for point to point directions around road closures on race day.
THERE ARE OVER 30 ROCK 'N' ROLL RACES ACROSS THE GLOBE, WE'LL HELP YOU GET THERE.
OUR SPONSORS THAT MAKE THIS HAPPEN