Your One Day Savannah Itinerary
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could see an entire city in one day? Not just experience the surface, but live like the locals? Well, here’s your chance. Established in 1733, Georgia’s oldest city has nearly three centuries of history. From historic landmarks and antebellum architecture to world-class shopping and farm-to-table restaurants, Savannah has a bit of something for everyone, complete with Southern charm.
Our friends at Old Town Trolley have mapped out a way for you to enjoy the Southern gem in one day:
- Fuel up for the day at one of Savannah's can't-miss coffeehouses
- Board the Trolley for a sightseeing tour
- Stroll through Forsyth Park
- Take a history lesson with a stop at the Massie Heritage Museum, Mercer House and Wesley Monumental United Methodist Church
- Sample the local fare
- Wonder the square
- Unwind from the day at the City Market
Click here to learn more about this Old Town Trolley tour, and buy tickets here.