Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: October 31 - November 1, 2019
- Location: Savannah International Trade & Convention Center, Halls A & B (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Thursday, October 31: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, November 1: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center website
- Parking is available at the Savannah International Trade & Convention rel="noopener noreferrer" Center
- Park in Historic Downtown Savannah and take the free Savannah Belles Water Ferry across the river to the Health & Fitness Expo on Hutchinson Island. The ferry runs from 7:00am – midnight.
- Additional Information:
- Visit the Expo on Thursday – we highly recommend visiting the Health & Fitness Expo on Thursday to pick up your race packet. The Health & Fitness Expo will be significantly more busy on Friday as more out of town participants arrive. Avoid long lines and shop first at the Brooks Official Merchandise Store and exhibitor booths!