Saturday, June 12, 2021
Sunday, June 13, 2021
- Free race entry
- Race day hospitality access
- Heroes singlet or tech shirt
- St. Jude Charity Medal
- St. Jude Commemorative Gear
- Two-Night Hotel Stay
- Round-Trip airfare for event weekend OR a third night in a hotel room. Round-Trip airfare for continental U.S. only.
*Free race entry and other benefits of the Platinum, Gold, Silver and Bronze levels are not included If you're already a Classic St. Jude Hero and interested in upgrading to a commitment level, let us know!
Give meaning to your miles. Help St. Jude lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Participants who register 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Participants must be at least 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, June 6, 2021 at 11:59pm PST
- On or before August 18, 2021: You may defer your race entry to the following year for a $45 deferral fee. Entries will only be deferred to the following year for the same city and distance of your current registration. Please Note:
- Deferral fees are non-refundable.
- Only Marathon and Half Marathon entries can be deferred.
- We will send you a registration link for the following years event within two weeks of general registration opening where you will be asked to pay the deferral fee of $45.00, plus Active processing fees
- Should you be unable to compete the at the event the following year, you will not be eligible to defer again
To request a deferral of your registration please email [email protected], on or before August 18, 2021.