Information below is for the 2018 St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon.
- Marathon and Half Marathon Course Map*
- No Parking Grid*
- Road Closure Brochure*
- Saturday 5K Course Map*
- Saturday 5k Road Closures*
- Terminal 91 INBOUND Access*
- Terminal 91 OUTBOUND Access*
*Requires free Adobe Reader to view and print
Use the free Waze App on your smartphone for point to point directions on race day to avoid road closures!
Be Aware. Plan Ahead
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
- The St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon will bring more than 18,000 runners and walkers to Seattle, in addition to tens of thousands of spectators, family and friends.
- To get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the road closures in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route or added travel time.
- Join the festivities! Seattle residents are encouraged to visit the free Health & Fitness Expo at CenturyLink Event Center, volunteer during race weekend and/or line the course to cheer runners.
The below map outlines the road closures, highlights alternate routes and provides access information for popular destinations which will be affected by road closures during the race. Please click on the icons for information about road closure times and/or general access information. For a full list of road closures please click here.community contact form
Road Closure Map
Alternate Access Routes
Terminal 91 Access
Public Transportation Information
Streets along the race course will be marked with No Parking signs. Vehicles in violation of these posted signs will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense. Here is a complete list of No Parking Zones.
Local Business? Get Involved!
If you are a local business looking to reach our tens of thousands of runners, spectators and volunteers take advantage of our free “Runner Perks” program. Click here for more information!
For More Information
If your question is not answered on this website, please complete this community contact form so we may better assist you.