CORRE GRATIS – ROCKEA POR ST. JUDE
Las actividades de St. Jude salvan vidas, ¡apóyalos y corre gratis! St. Jude apoya al tratamiento y lucha contra el cáncer y otras enfermedades mortales infantiles. Dale sentido a tus millas – escoge una campana de recaudación de fondos y prepárate para rockear! Conoce más de St. Jude.
Give meaning to your miles. Help St. Jude lead the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases.
- Participants who register 50 days prior to Race Day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Fees listed above do not include the Active.com processing fee. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION
- Attention to: active-duty, reserve, veteran, or retired military, first responders and related government employees. The Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is partnering with GovX.com to provide special discounts to these deserving individuals. Please use GovX.com to receive discounts on eligible distances.
- Handcycle Note: The safety of our Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series participants is always our first concern. Course structure, road closures, speed and local permitting may create hazards for Handcycles. Accordingly, those who wish to use Handcycles must separately apply for such use via email at [email protected]. Each request will be reviewed within the context of each Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series event.
- Online Registration Closes: Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 11:59pm PST
New this year, we are offering a limited number of pre-paid race day bib pickups for the Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K for $20.00 + Active processing fees. If you would like to participate in race day bib pickup, you can purchase this while registering for the event.
Already registered? You can log into your Active account, select the event you are registered for and add prepaid bib pick up to your registration.
Below are detailed instructions on your pre-paid race day bib pickup:
- You will pick-up your bib up at the designated “Pre-Paid Bib Pickup” tent near the Start Line area. You must have your photo ID and bib number to pick-up your bib. Bib numbers can be found on the “Bib Look-up Page” on the event specific website or in the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series App, two weeks prior to the event.
- Gear bags will be available at gear check area located near the Start Line on race day. Participant t-shirts will be available for pickup at the Information tent at the Finish Line.
- On or before January 21, 2021: You may defer your race entry to the following year for a $45 deferral fee. Entries will only be deferred to the following year for the same city and distance of your current registration. Please Note:
- Deferral fees are non-refundable.
- Only Marathon and Half Marathon entries can be deferred.
- We will send you a registration link for the following years event within two weeks of general registration opening where you will be asked to pay the deferral fee of $45.00, plus Active processing fees
- Should you be unable to compete the at the event the following year, you will not be eligible to defer again
To request a deferral of your registration please email [email protected], on or before January 21, 2021.