Rock ‘n’ Roll Savannah features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
- Dates: November 4 - November 5, 2020
- Location: Savannah International Trade & Convention Center, Halls A & B (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Thursday, November 4: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, November 5: 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center website
- Parking is available at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
- Park in Historic Downtown Savannah and take the free Savannah Belles Water Ferry across the river to the Health & Fitness Expo on Hutchinson Island. The ferry runs from 7:00am – midnight.
- Additional Information:
- Visit the Expo on Thursday – we highly recommend visiting the Health & Fitness Expo on Thursday to pick up your race packet. The Health & Fitness Expo will be significantly more busy on Friday as more out of town participants arrive. Avoid long lines and shop first at the Brooks Official Merchandise Store and exhibitor booths!
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
- Can't make it to the Expo? Race Day Bib Pick-up is now available!
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.