Information below is for the 2019 St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon.
- Marathon and Half Marathon Course Map
Road Closure Grid *coming soon
- No Parking Grid *coming soon
- Road Closure Brochure
- Saturday 5K Course Map *coming soon
- Saturday 5k Road Closures *coming soon
*Requires free Adobe Reader to view and print
Use the free Waze App on your smartphone for point to point directions on race day to avoid road closures!
Be Aware. Plan Ahead
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
- The St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Seattle Marathon & 1/2 Marathon will bring more than 18,000 runners and walkers to Seattle, in addition to tens of thousands of spectators, family and friends.
- To get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the road closures in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route or added travel time.
- Join the festivities! Seattle residents are encouraged to visit the free Health & Fitness Expo at CenturyLink Event Center, volunteer during race weekend and/or line the course to cheer runners.
The below map outlines the road closures, highlights alternate routes and provides access information for popular destinations which will be affected by road closures during the race. Please click on the icons for information about road closure times and/or general access information. For a full list of road closures please click here *coming soon.community contact form
Streets along the race course will be marked with No Parking signs. Vehicles in violation of these posted signs will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense. Here is a complete list of No Parking Zones *coming soon
Local Business? Get Involved!
If you are a local business looking to reach our tens of thousands of runners, spectators and volunteers take advantage of our free “Runner Perks” program. Click here for more information!
For More Information
If your question is not answered on this website, please complete this community contact form so we may better assist you.