Rock 'n' Roll Seattle features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutritional information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: TBD
- Location: CenturyLink Field Event Center, West Hall (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Directions: For directions, please visit the CenturyLink Field Event Center website
- Parking at the CenturyLink Field Event Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the CenturyLink
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Seattle.
- We highly recommend visiting the WSDOT website to see whether your commute will be affected by construction and road closures.
- Free and open to the public
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.
Redeeming Soles provides less fortunate men, women and children with new and used athletic shoes collected at Rock ‘n’ Roll events held nationwide. All the shoes collected at each event are donated to a local rescue mission and distributed to those in need within the community. Donate on Sunday at the Finish Line Festival. Run Local. Give Local.
Please remember to bring your moderately worn shoes to the Expo or on race day to donate.