Welcome to the 2020 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans Marathon & 1/2 Marathon!
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
BEFORE THE RACE
Look-Up Your Bib Number
- CLICK HERE to find out your bib number!
Experienced pacers will help you reach the finish line at your goal time. Visit the Pace Team booth at the Health and Fitness Expo to join.
- Full: 3:20, 3:30, 3:40, 3:50, 4:00, 4:10, 4:20, 4:30, 4:40, 4:50, 5:00, and 5:30
- Half: 1:30, 1:40, 1:50, 2:00, 2:10, 2:20, and 2:30
- Marathon - 7 Hours
- Half Marathon - 4 Hours
- 10K - 2 Hours
- 5K - 1 Hour
AFTER THE RACE
- Rock 'n' Roll Concert Series
- Marathon Finisher Zone
- Age Group Awards Presentation for Marathon and Half Marathon
Results will be available on the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series App immediately after the race.
- Download the App
- Select "Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans"
- Search your Bib Number or Name
- Register for the 2021 Rock 'n' Roll New Orleans at the Rock 'n' Roll Booth in the Health & Fitness Expo for the lowest prices of the year!
- Marathon: $69.00
- Half Marathon: $59.00
- 10K: $40.00
- 5K: $30.00