The Half Marathon is the perfect distance to embrace your inner rock star. With most of the course run on Las Vegas Blvd, those 13.1 miles will fly by under the bright neon lights with spectators screaming and music pumping- this is truly unlike anything you have experienced before.
At a Glance
Date: Sunday, November 17, 2019
Start Time: 04:30 PM*
Time Limit: 4 hours
* Times subject to change
Start Line: Las Vegas Blvd. between Harmon Ave. and Park Ave.
Finish Line: Las Vegas Blvd. at The Mirage
Course Map: Coming soon!
- The ONLY race that starts, finishes and runs on the Las Vegas Strip at NIGHT
- Saturday night concert featuring Kesha
- Start Line Village featuring live music, beer garden and more
- Access to exclusive pre- and post-race parties
- Exclusive Runner Perks at top Vegas dining, spas and attractions
- Epic Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Live Course Entertainment
- Participant T-Shirt
- Epic Finisher Medal
- Drawstring Gear Check Bag
- Plentiful Course Support
- Admission to the Three-Day Health & Fitness Expo
- Complimentary Post-Race Michelob ULTRA
ROCK ‘N’ ROLL LAS VEGAS 101:
The ONLY private event to shut down the Las Vegas Strip (at night), we’re giving you a once-in-a-lifetime experience to join 40,000 runners on the famed Las Vegas Boulevard. Enjoy your marathon, half marathon or 10K under the stars and neon lights on an epic- course that starts and finishes in the middle of the entertainment capital of the world.
Gatorade Endurance Formula will be available on race day with Lemon-Lime at every other aid station.
This Endurance formula is a specialized sports drink formulated nearly 2x the sodium and 3x the potassium of traditional Gatorade, with no artificial flavors and a light taste.
Science in Sport is on course at one half marathon and two full marathon course aid stations.
Science in Sport’s Isotonic Gels do not require any additional water for digestion, making them easy to consume during your race.