Welcome to the 2020 Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona Marathon & 1/2 Marathon!
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
BEFORE THE RACE
Look-Up Your Bib Number
- CLICK HERE to find your Bib Number!
We will provide experienced pacers to help you reach the finish line at your goal time. Visit the Pace Team booth at the Health and Fitness Expo to join.
- Half Marathon: 1:45, 2:00, 2:15, 2:30, 2:45 & 3:00
- Marathon: 3:20, 3:40, 3:45, 4:00, 4:15, 4:30, 4:45, 5:00 & 5:30
- Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K Course Map
- 5K & KiDS ROCK Course Map
- Course Diversion Information
- Road Closures
- Half Marathon & 10K Start Map
- Marathon Start Map
- Marathon, Half Marathon & 10K Finish Map
- Saturday Start and Finish Map
- Marathon - 7 hours
- Half Marathon - 4 Hours
- 10K - 2 Hours
- 5K - 1 Hour
AFTER THE RACE
- Rock 'n' Roll Concert Series
- Age Group Awards Presentation for Marathon & Half Marathon
- Results will be available on the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series App immediately after the race.
- Download the App
- Select "Rock 'n' Roll Arizona"
- Search your Bib Number or Name
- Register for LOWEST prices of the year at the Rock 'n' Roll Booth in the Health and Fitness Expo
- 2021 Rock 'n' Roll Arizona - January 16-17, 2021
- Marathon: $69.99
- Half Marathon: $59.99
- 10K: $40.99
- 5K: $30.99
- KiDSROCK: $20.00