Race Day Transportation:
1. Participants may reference this map to identify locations to park near Bader Field
2. Metered street parking.
3. Parking Garage @ Stockton Univ. (Albany Ave.) open to the public - fees apply
4. Participants will have to make their own way back to their vehicles upon completion of their race.
Before the Race:
The Atlantic City International Airport:
Located a short 12 miles outside of Atlantic City, the Atlantic City International Airport is a convenient option.
Rental Cars Companies:
The following Rental Car Companies operate at the Atlantic City International Airport:
Book through enterprise.com and type in17E6860 as the account number.
The following companies provide shuttle service to/from Atlantic City International Airport:
- AC Jitney Service
- 609-646-8642 - Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm
- 609-576-2776 - After 4:30pm and all day/night Saturday and Sunday
- Price is $10.00 - $15.00 per person (subject to change).
Atlantic City airport: ~ $40.00 each way; includes tolls (for 1-4 people)
*Price increases with more people in your group
- Taxis are available from 6:00am until 12:00am daily.
Estimated cost to Atlantic City is $30.00.
Approx. cost from ACY to Atlantic City ranges from $30.00-$40.00
*Fares based on availability and time of day.
THERE ARE OVER 30 ROCK 'N' ROLL RACES ACROSS THE GLOBE, WE'LL HELP YOU GET THERE.
OUR SPONSORS THAT MAKE THIS HAPPEN