Half Marathon: Register
At a Glance
- Date: November 9, 2019
- Start Time: 19:00
- Time Limit: 3 hour 30 minutes
- Distance: 13.1 Miles/21 km’s
- Start Line: Parking Central, Ciudad Empresarial, Huechuraba
- Finish: Parking Central, Ciudad Empresarial, Huechuraba
Course Map: TBD
- Live musical bands on route
- Cultural activations on route
- Exclusive Finisher Medal
- Bag of equipment with gifts from sponsors
- Two free invitations to the final concert
- Complete recovery zone in finish line
- Admission to the two-day Health and Fitness Expo
Age Group Divisions
The Age Group divisions that will be present in this second edition of Rock 'n' Roll Half Marathon Santiago 2019, either in 5k, 10k and 21 kilometers, are the following: 15-17 years old.
- 18-24 years old
- 25-29 years old
- 30-30 years old
- 35-39 years old
- 40-44 years
- 45-49 years old
- 50-54 years old
- 55-59 years old
- 60-64 years old
- 65-69 years old
- 70-74 years old
- 75-79 years old
- 80 years old and over.
All competitors who cross the finish line will obtain a "finisher" medal, which is unique within the Rock 'n' Roll competitions, given its particular and attractive design, which is unique in each city in the world. Do not think twice, sign up and start your Rock ‘n’ Roll medal collection and become a #RunRocker.
In addition, each athlete that is positioned in the top 3 places, will receive a beautiful rocker trophy that you can display forever as a #RunRocker.
On the other hand, children will have a unique category, who will also receive their finisher and Kids Rock t-shirt.
* The ages are considered as of December 31, 2019.