Rock ‘n’ Roll Running Series Savannah, known for having the most beautiful course in the Rock ‘n’ Roll circuit takes runners through the Historic District, showing off views of Victorian homes, Spanish moss, antebellum architecture and ends in the iconic Forsyth Park. This course is flat and fast, making it perfect for first-timers and PR chasers.
- Date: November 6, 2021
- Start Time: 07:30 AM*
- Start Line: Bay Street at Bull Street
- Finish Line: Forsyth Park
- Time Limit: 7 hours * Times subject to change
There are three (3) intermediate cut-offs on the marathon course due to runner safety and the re-opening of roads according to the course timeline.
- Mile 11.6 (Half Marathon and Marathon course split point) on Anderson Rd.
- Marathon runners will need to make the left turn onto the Harry Truman Pkwy on-ramp from Anderson Rd by 11:02 AM. Runners who do not make this time will be diverted to the half marathon course, eliminating 13.1 miles.
- Mile 15.9 on Skidaway Rd
- Marathon runners will need to make the right turn on LaRoche Ave from Skidaway Rd by 12:11 PM. Runners who do not make this time will be diverted back to Skidaway Rd to continue on the inbound marathon course, eliminating approximately 2.3 miles.
- Mile 20.6 on Delesseps Ave
- Marathon runners will need to make the left turn onto Delesseps Ave from the Truman Pkwy Service Rd by 1:26:30 PM. Runners who do not make this time will be diverted to the Harry Truman Pkwy to continue straight on the inbound marathon course, eliminating approximately 2 miles.