TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Online registration closes on Sunday, September 13, 2020 at 11:59 p.m PST. There is no race day registration.
- Registration fees are not refundable and not exchangeable.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old to participate in the Marathon and 12 years old to participate in the Half-Marathon.
- Participants who register 50 days prior to race day will not have race materials personalized (name on merchandise apparel and name on race bib).
- Handcycle note: The safety of our Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series participants is always our first concern. Course structure, road closures, speed and local permitting may create hazards for Handcycles. Accordingly, those who wish to use Handcycles must separately apply for such use by email. Each request will be reviewed within the context of each Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series event.
- For any questions or comments, please join us by email.
RACE DAY BIB PICK-UP - NOW AVAILABLE!
New this year, we are offering a limited number of pre-paid race day bib pickups for the Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K for $20.00 + Active processing fees. If you would like to participate in race day bib pickup, you can purchase this while registering for the event.
Already registered? You can log into your Active account, select the event you are registered for and add prepaid bib pick up to your registration.
Below are detailed instructions on your pre-paid race day bib pickup:
- You will pick-up your bib up at the designated “Pre-Paid Bib Pickup” tent near the Start Line area. You must have your photo ID and bib number to pick-up your bib. Bib numbers can be found on the “Bib Look-up Page” on the event specific website or in the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series App, two weeks prior to the event.
- Gear bags will be available at gear check area located near the Start Line on race day. Participant t-shirts will be available for pickup at the Information tent at the Finish Line.