Welcome to Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville
Below is everything you need to know to be prepared for race weekend. Read up, and you will be able to make it to the Start Line with fresh legs and a beaming smile. Make sure to follow us on Facebook for instant event updates, to connect with other participants, and ask questions.
Do you still have questions? Visit our FAQ's for more information.
RETURN TO RUNNING
Things are going to look a little different in 2020, take a look at the important Return to Running information specific to your race in Nashville:
- Both the Health and Fitness Expo and Start Line venues have been moved to Nissan Stadium.
- You will need to register for a bib pick-up time, an email with instructions and options will be sent to you. All athletes must attend the expo during their scheduled time to pick up their bibs. Bibs cannot be picked up by other people. Bibs cannot be picked up on race morning.
- Face coverings are required in Nashville including at the Health and Fitness expo, in the start corrals, and immediately after you finish your run.
- Start corrals will be organized by color to properly stage participants and control runner flow.
- While plenty of aid stations will still be present along the course, participants will be encouraged to carry their own nutrition and hydration by using items such as hydration vests and belts.
- Gear check pick-up and drop-off will be in the same location at Nissan Stadium.
- Please refer to the global Return to Running resources, part of our Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series 'Ready to Rock: Safe Return to Running' Program, here.
BEFORE THE RACE
Return to Running
- Refer to the Return to Racing resources here.
- Only registered participants will be allowed to enter the Health & Fitness Expo.
Look-up Your Bib Number
- CLICK HERE to look-up your bib number!
Health & Fitness Expo
- Be sure to read through the list of prohibited items at Nissan Stadium here.
- Check out the Digital Event Guide that shares messages from our partners who make this event possible.
- Start Line Map - coming soon!
- Finish Line Map - coming soon!
- We'll have live band stages on course to keep you rockin'!
- Marathon - 6 hours
- Half Marathon - 4 Hours
AFTER THE RACE
Results will be available on the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon Series App immediately after the race.
- Download the App
- Select " Rock 'n' Roll Nashville"
- Search your Bib Number or Name
Register online and come to the expo to pick up your free 2021 training tee!
- Race Date: Saturday, April 24, 2021
- Marathon: $69.00
- Half Marathon: $59.00
- 6.15 Mile: $40.00
- 5K: $30.00
- 1 Mile: $19
- Presale ends on Midnight on Sunday, November 29.