Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: February 7 – 8, 2020
- Location: New Orleans Morial Convention Center, Hall J (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, February 7: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
- Saturday, February 8: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the New Orleans Morial Convention Center website
- Parking at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center is available for a daily fee and will apply on both Friday & Saturday. This fee is issued by the New Orleans Morial Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown New Orleans.
- Coming from downtown, midtown or uptown? Consider using the streetcar.
All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.