United Airlines Rock ‘n’ Roll San Francisco features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information, and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store.
**All registered participants must attend the expo to pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will NOT be given to friends or family members under ANY circumstance.
- Date: April 3 – 4, 2020
- Location: TBD
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, April 3: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, April 4: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- Parking & Directions:
- Parking information coming soon!
- Public Transportation:Plan your trip to the Expo with the San Francisco Trip Planner (www.511.org).
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family members under any circumstance.
**For participant inquiries, please contact our customer service department with questions and concerns.