Rock ‘n’ Roll Arizona features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit in order to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Date: January 12-13, 2018
- Location: Phoenix Convention Center, South Halls F & G (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Friday, January 12: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday, January 13: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Phoenix Convention Center website
- Parking at the Phoenix Convention Center is $12 and will apply for both Friday and Saturday. This fee is issued by the Phoenix Convention Center.
- There are alternate lots and parking meters available in downtown Phoenix.
- Take the Metro to the 3rd Street/Washington (westbound) or 3rd Street/Jefferson (eastbound) station. The Phoenix Convention Center is north of Jefferson, between Monroe and Washington.
- Free and open to the public
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.