Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville features a two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, which all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health & nutrition information and interactive displays.
Pick up some last-minute essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store.
**All registered participants must attend the expo to pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will NOT be given to friends or family member’s under ANY circumstance.
- Date: April 25 – 26, 2019
- Location: Nashville Music City Center, Halls C & D (map)
- Expo Hours:
- Thursday, April 25: 12:00pm – 7:00pm
- Friday, April 26: 10:00am – 7:00pm
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Nashville Music City Center website
- Free and open to the public
- All registered participants must attend Athlete Check-In and pick-up their own individual materials. Bibs will not be given to friends or family member’s under any circumstance.
Health & Fitness Expo Parking
Parking in the Music City Center’s parking garage will be available for $15 per vehicle. There are several additional public lots in the downtown area that are privately owned and will be charging various fees. Free parking is available in Lot R at Nissan Stadium on Thursday and Friday.
For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page or contact us at email@example.com.