For two days, over 90 exhibitors will offer free samples, showcase the latest in running gear, sports apparel, health & nutritional information and much more. Pick up some last-minute race essentials before race day and be sure to visit the Brooks Official Merchandise Store. All runners must visit the expo to pick up their race number, gear bag and t-shirt.
- Dates: April 28 – 29, 2016
- Location: Nashville Music City Center, Hall C-D (map)
- Expo Hours: Thursday, April 28th, 12pm – 7pm & Friday, April 29th, 10am – 7pm
- Free Admission: Open to the public
- Directions: For directions, please visit the Nashville Music City Center web site
Are you ready to ROCK, RUN and RECYCLE? Drop a bag of gently used, unwanted running gear, shoes or clothes at the American Textile Recycling Services (ATRS) Health & Fitness Expo booth on April 28-29. Every pound collected directly benefits Mothers Against Drunk Driving!
The St. Jude Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville Marathon & 1/2 Marathon features a the two-day Health & Fitness Expo prior to the race, where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo, please visit our Exhibitor Information page.