2020 Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville Marathon & Half Marathon
Saturday, November 21, 2020
6:35 AM Marathon & Half Marathon Start
Information on this page is subject to change, so please check back regularly.
- Course Map - Marathon & Half
- Road and Freeway Ramp Closure Grid*
- No Parking Zones*
- Community Road Closure Notice
*Requires free Adobe Reader to view and print.
Use the free Waze App on your smartphone for point to point directions on race day around road closures!
Drivers are encouraged to adjust travel time within and around the race course.
- The Rock ‘n’ Roll Nashville Marathon & Half Marathon will bring thousands of runners and walkers to Nashville, in addition to thousands of spectators, family and friends.
- To get the most out of your weekend and minimize stress, be aware of the road closures in your area and plan ahead for an alternate route and extra travel time.
- Join the festivities! Nashville residents are encouraged to line the course to cheer on participants. Visit the website to learn about volunteer opportunities!
ROAD CLOSURES - Saturday November 21
Most road closures and detours along the routes will be in effect between 5:00 am and 1:30 pm on Saturday. Streets reopen on a rolling basis after the last participant passes and course materials are removed. Streets along the early miles of the route open earlier than roads along the end of the route. Residents and businesses located near the race course are urged to plan ahead and to be aware of road closure schedules and alternate access routes. Please review the course map, the road closure grid, and the Community Road Closure Notice for detailed information.
2020 ROAD CLOSURE MAP
This map outlines road closures during the race. Click on the icons for information about road closure times and/or general access information. At most points along the course, pedestrians and bicyclists may cross the course during safe gaps between runners, at the discretion of traffic officers.
Note: Google Maps does NOT take into account the road closures on race day. To request assistance with alternate directions, contact Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series community relations at [email protected].
2020 NEIGHBORHOOD ALTERNATE ACCESS INFORMATION
- Music Row*
- The Gulch*
- East Nashville*
- East End Lofts*
- Germantown & Salemtown*
PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION
On Saturday, November 21, several MTA bus routes will be on detour. For more details, visit www.nashvillemta.org or contact the Metropolitan Transit Authority office at (615) 862-5950.
Streets along the race course will be marked with No Parking signs before the event. By law, vehicles in violation of these posted signs will be ticketed and towed at the owners’ expense. View the list of no parking zones here.