Whether you’re running your favorites, earning all the race bling and perks, or looking to rock the entire series, there’s a TourPass just for you. Book your own legendary tour with race destinations across the globe and earn extra perks and benefits for a bundle price.
Note: 2020 TourPass Holders
Due to the impacts of the global pandemic, all 2020 TourPasses have had their validity automatically extended
to be redeemed for events occurring until the end of 2021.
To apply your purchased 2020 TourPass to Non-U.S. Events: click here
Already have a 2020 TourPass? click here
|Heavy Medals Option*
(Must enroll in Heavy Medals program annually)
|Extra Beer at Finish Festival*
(Some Race Events excluded)
|Free Medal Engraving|
|Credential & Lanyard|
(excludes Las Vegas)
|Exclusive Special Event Invites|
There are many unique opportunities to earn extra bling by completing multiple Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series events. Check out our Remix Challenge and Limited Edition Challenge Medals that you can qualify for when you run our events. Then enroll in our Heavy Medal Program if you want to add more bling to your collection.
Rock the Pass. Earn the Bling.VIEW MEDALS
Once your TourPass is purchased, you will receive your unique TourPass code (which is an alpha-numeric sequence beginning with RP-).
To register for an event, visit runrocknroll.com, identify the event you wish to enter and select Register. Next, select the distance you wish to run. Ensure that you sign in to Active.com using the same details used to purchase your TourPass.
Complete the registration form. Midway through the registration you will see a TourPass code box (it's just above the St. Jude giving section), enter your code there, including RP- prefix.
On the registration payment page you should see the cost listed as zero.
Note: Do not enter your TourPass code in the coupon code field on this page.
Finish by selecting Complete.
TourPass holders can immediately start using their benefits at each event as soon as they purchase a TourPass, as long as that event is open for registration.
Once your TourPass is purchased you will receive your unique TourPass code (which is an alpha-numeric sequence beginning with RP-).
Scroll up to select "Register for an event outside of the USA."
Complete the registration form by
- selecting the event and distance you wish to participate in,
- logging in to your Active.com account and adding your registration details.
You will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your request. Note: You are not yet registered for the event.
Within five business days you will receive a second email from Active.com with a link enabling you to complete a registration free of charge. Once you complete your details via this link you will be registered for the race.
*This two-step process is required so that we may apply your TourPass across the different currencies associated with our events. We thank you for your patience.
Yes, so long as the value that you’ve already spent is less than or equal to the price of the TourPass. Please contact [email protected] with the following details:
- Participant name
- Email address used for registration
- Event name and distances already purchased
- TourPass Pack size you wish to upgrade to (ie. 3 Pack or Unlimited)
We can help you to change your event selection, as long as you are outside of the Event Deadline which is approximately 45 days before each race. Please send an email to [email protected] with the following details:
- Participant name
- Email address used for registration
- Event name and distance to transfer OUT of
- Event name and distance to transfer IN to
Vanity Bibs can be picked up at the Rock ‘n’ Roll booth during our Health and Fitness Expo.
Extra beer is available at most Rock ‘n’ Roll events in line with local permitting and contractual agreements. TourPass Holders can pick up a voucher at the Rock ‘n’ Roll Booth during our Health and Fitness Expo for redemption post-race.
Free medal engraving will be available subject to local permissions for 10 Pack (2020-21) and Unlimited Pack TourPass holders. Visit the Medal Engraving tent in the finish line festival and provide your name or show your personalized TourPass credentials to confirm eligibility.
Unlimited Pack TourPass holders can pick up their credentials and lanyards at the Rock ‘n’ Roll booth during our Health and Fitness Expo.
A TourPass holder will have access to 10% off for themselves and for one other person for every event attended. The TourPass holder must email a request to [email protected] to receive the 10% off link.
Terms And Conditions
- A TourPass purchase is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Promotional codes may not be used in combination with TourPass event registrations.
- Your TourPass is valid for events occurring within the calendar year dated on the TourPass only, regardless of when it is purchased. Once the TourPass purchase is made, you may immediately begin to use it to register for race distances occurring within the calendar year of the TourPass
- All race distances are eligible for registration using a TourPass except: Relays, 1 Miles, 1Kms, KiDS ROCK, charity entries, and VIP entries.
- A TourPass may be used multiple times within an event weekend. Each distance the TourPass is used for counts as one redemption against the TourPass.
- A TourPass purchase does not automatically register the purchaser for any events. TourPass purchaser must complete the event registration process for each individual, eligible race distance.
- Please note the two-step process required for registration of events outside of the USA. This is outlined in the FAQs above.
- TourPass does not guarantee entry into sold-out events.
- Any announced event dates are subject to change. Refunds will not be issued for changes to event dates or cancellations after TourPass is purchased.
- Unlimited TourPass holders, please only register for events that you intend to attend.